Easy Lace Knits
Love the look of lace but think it’s too complicated for the average knitter? Think again! With this book, Anniken Allis throws wide the door to lace for all knitters. Utilizing simple, easy-to-learn lace patterns that fool the eye into thinking they are far more complex than they actually are, the patterns in this book are accessible to any knitter. Go ahead, give lace knitting a try!
- 20 gorgeous lace patterns any knitter can do
- Lace knitting tips and techniques
- Instructions on how to work all of the basic lace stitches
- Beautiful shawls, tops, scarves, mittens, and more
- How to read and use lace charts